What Can i Do
- Basically i am focused on fanart, digital and traditional media. i am using corel painter and photoshop for my digital art while charcoal/pencil on paper for traditional media.
- By looking at my gallery im pretty sure you'll get an idea on what i can and cannot do
- i can also draw/create character concept if you provide me enough detail and specifications.
- i can also make character remake with your requirement specifications BUT with my own drawing skill
Example and price (myr/usd)
character from existed original character
with/without a little modification. full
coloring, detail and more elaborated.
may not be 100% exact the original character
starting at $30 RM90
(depending on background complexity)
Recreate an existed original character or
create whole new character.
simple, may be a little sketchy,
starting at $20 RM60
TRADITIONAL MEDIA (CHARCOAL/PENCIL ON PAPER)
A3 size. focussed on fanart/characterframe included
notice : this type of product delivered in Malaysia only
starting at $50 RM150
Paypal : firstname.lastname@example.org
local (Malaysia) : cimb transaction/bank in
step 1 : for whom with da acc, you can sent me a note with your request detail ( basic idea, reference etc.).
if you have no da acc, you can email the description to email@example.com
(NOTE: I reserve the right to decline a request if I consider it at this point)
step 2 : if the request approved, we discuss the price.
step 3 : after the agreement, the meantime you make the deposit payment (50% from the price), ill start make the initial sketch.
during this phase, i will show you the work.you can ask for any changes/recommendation (but still with the base idea) if
step 4 : Once I receive the payment, I'll finish the piece and send it to you. (I'll only finish the work until I receive the
complete payment) You'll receive a hi-res pic without watermark, and/or you can ask for the .psd file too.
what u can/cannot do with your commission
- the finish piece can be submitted to your gallery. it is considered your stuff right away, but the credit is still mine
so you need to give a proper credit.
- you can make any change to the piece as you pleased and use it for personal purpose.
- if you gonna use it for commercial purpose, i have the right to know as it require additional cost to the base price.
- i will also submitted the piece to my own gallery with your request information included in the description
*if you have any question, you can sent me a note.